The National Safety Council offers training in a blended learning format, which combines the convenience of online training with a 2-hour hands-on-skills testing session.
Students who complete the course will receive a nationally recognized NSC course completion card - the key to OSHA compliance.
Make NSC First Aid, CPR & AED online training a part of your wellness program. It shows employees that their health and well-being is a priority, and it positions the organization as a safer place to work.
Employees benefit because they'll learn the essential skills they need to respond to and lessen the severity of life's everyday medical emergencies.
Make it Offical
Don't be fooled by providers that offer online instruction only. Hands-on skills testing is mandatory for full OSHA compliance.
Students who successfully complete a skill test session with an authorized NSC First Aid Instructor receive an NSC course completion card, a key element in keeping your company compliant.
I'm Ready - How do I sign Up?
1. Follow this link to the National Safety Council site to purchase and register the class.
2. Select INDIVIDUAL (training yourself /family) or ORGANIZATION (looking to train employees)
3. Take the online class at your convenience.
4. Print the certificate at the end of the course.
5. Contact us at OptimumLife, LLC to schedule a skills test (contact bottom of page).
6. Bring your certificate to the skills test.
7. You will receive your Certificate of Completion (with card) from the National Safety Council after you have successfully demonstrated the required skills.
Skills Test Details
Skills Testing Time: 3 hours
Cost: $25 (Normally $30 - Expires 11-30-20)
You will be certified on BOTH Adult & Pediatric (toddler & infant) Victims.
Skills Testing Location: Your Business Location
Maximum enrollment - 10 participants
Cost INCLUDES the OptimumLife Partner-Return program