We work in coordination with The National Safety Council to offer you a blended learning format, which combines the convenience of online training with a 2-hour hands-on-skills testing session.
Students who complete the course will receive a nationally recognized NSC course completion card - the key to OSHA compliance.
Make it Offical
Don't be fooled by providers that offer online instruction only. Hands-on skills testing is mandatory for full OSHA compliance.
Students who successfully complete a skill test session with an authorized NSC First Aid Instructor and Training Center (that's us!) to receive an NSC course completion card, a key element in keeping your company compliant.
I'm Ready - How do I sign Up?
1. Follow the link to the National Safety Council site to purchase and register the class listed as "NSC First Aid, CPR & AED Online".
2. Select INDIVIDUAL (training yourself /family) or ORGANIZATION (looking to train several employees), proceed to the checkout, and pay for the course.
3. Contact us at OptimumLife, LLC to schedule a skills test visit which is required to receive a completion card (contact link at the bottom of page).
4. Take the online class within 45 days of purchase and print the certificate at the end of the course.
5. We will come to you on the skills test date you set up with us, so bring your certificate.
6. After the skills test, you will receive your Certificate of Completion (with card) within 3-5 days from us after you have successfully demonstrated the required skills.
NOTE: The card is issued by the National Safety Council and is good for 2 years.
Skills Test Details
$25 per student (Normally $30)
Skills Testing Time: est. 45 min to 1 hour
We will send you the invoice 48 hours before the skills test. Invoice must be paid before testing begins.
You will be certified on BOTH Adult & Pediatric (toddler & infant) Victims.
Skills Testing Location: Your Business Location
Maximum enrollment - 10 participants | Social Distancing Required
Cost INCLUDES the OptimumLife Partner-Return program